Online Application Form

Please fill out the following travel authorization information:

Based on your answers, you cannot apply for an eTA. You may need a visa or other type of travel document to travel to Canada.
Street Address/Name (Enter the address where you live. Do not enter a post office box)
Street Address/Name 2
Apartment / House Number Unit
Select “yes” if, in the past, you submitted an application to come to Canada, such as a study permit, work permit or visitor visa

Employment information

Passport information

Travel information

Please enter the time your flight to Canada will Depart

Please enter a value between 00 and 23.
Please enter a value between 0 and 60.

Please answer the following questions