Skip to content

Canada eTA

Electronic Travel Authorization Application Agency


Travel authorization is also required for children traveling from a Visa-exempt country by air to Canada.

Children will need a valid passport to be eligible to apply for an eTA.



Sabrina, together with her husband and her three kids of 9, 5 and 1 years old live in Berlin. The family decided to spend their winter holliday in Ontario. Despite the fact that all five are part of the same family and that 3 of them are minors, for the two weeks stay in Canada, each of them will need an eTA authorization.