Skip to content

Canada eTA

Electronic Travel Authorization Application Agency



If you are entering Canada through a land border with the United States and are a citizen of one of the 55 visa exempt countries (excluding the United States) you do not need an eTA to enter Canada.

Only travelers arriving by air – even if arriving from the United States – are required to apply for an eTA.