Skip to content

Canada eTA

Electronic Travel Authorization Application Agency


If you are a citizen of a country that requires a visa to visit Canada but you currently have U.S. Permanent Residence (Green Card) then you are eligible for an eTA and do not have to apply for a visitor visa.

In the question “Are you a lawful permanent resident of the United States of America with a valid alien registration card (Green Card)?” please select yes and enter your citizenship and U.S. Permanent Resident Card Number.